Meet Rony Indo

20:02
Meet Rony Indo - Rony Indo

meeting Rony Indo, the French-Indonesian prince who lives in Bali happily ever after

Rony Indo

Rony Indo

Hi Rony. Where were you born and raised?
I was born on the planet Mars and brought up on Planet Earth!

You are an artist. Tell me about your art career in France.
The first time I came to France, I was to make a lot of pictures that I exhibited in Chaumontel / Chantilly and many other places. I was a member of a group of artists. After that, I moved to Paris, as the Creative Department Manager working for IRCAM-Centre Pompidou. At the same time, I also worked as a machine constructor at the Grande Halle de la Villette, where I stayed for seven years. I slowly began all sorts of suggestions and requests received decorations, lighting and construction of platforms for circuses, concerts and festivals in the summer as Soli festival Rock en Seine, Festival Paris Quartier d'été, Theatre Royal Deluxe, The Machine to make etc , Then slowly I began my work at the National Theatre and the Opera National de Paris drew where my job is the professional technician was.

When was the first time you came to Bali? Was it your mother?
The first time I came back to Bali was after more than 20 years, since I was little that. Now, seven years ago, and I have lived ever since with interruptions between Paris and Bali

recently you decided to make Bali home. What made you to this decision?
At the height of my career I have my attention began to see that I finally found through my surf trips to Bali focusing on a better quality of life. When I again I met all my old friends and family who contributed to the feeling that I was back home.

Tell me. Of your Balinese family
My family of Griya Karang Tampak Gangsul are wonderful people who all taught me about the Balinese way of life and values ​​so that every time when I would come back to Bali feel blessed. I also have the "old sport" mention for me to accept and protect me as the youngest member of the family.

How did you meet your new bride?
There's a great story. I was in my great quest for spirituality and reconnecting with my Balinese roots, when I met this interesting girl. Even if it was not Balinese knew they pray more about the island's history and religion as most of the locals themselves. For Saraswasti day she asked me to go with her to the temple, and that's when I, myself marry in demand!

Tell me all about your Balinese wedding and celebrations.
The first part of the ceremony there were many priests and spirits, flowers and holy water. The second part of the celebration party was absinthe and cigars, cognac and unholy cocktails.

What will you remember most from this magical day?
One thing that I will not forget that we were so busy with all offers and preparations, and all in our beautiful wedding outfits we wear completely through the shoes forget! But in the end it was just what brought us closer to nature and the earth. I will always be grateful for all the blessings that we receive from the Pemanku that high Pedanda Priest and visit all my friends and family who flew in from all over the world here for the wedding. Oh, and the pipe that broke in the kitchen and blessed the bed downstairs as well!

Where do you make your new home?
There is a magical fairy tale place in the middle of the jungle, not far above Canggu. to locate anyone who is lucky enough to where this place is, is welcome to come a fresh mojito from ingredients from the garden to enjoy.

Do you have special plans for the future?
I also want to be able to combine European culture with the Balinese environment as intertwined Balinese culture with the environment in Europe. My deepest wish is to become more aware of Balinese to help about the possibilities outside of Bali on success, like I did. And when I, I will finally become Superman ensure that all beaches to keep clean and to stop over construction of this beautiful island by the people know that what counts in this life is not to make money by luxurious resorts build, but return back to nature, love and simplicity.

Thank you, Rony and congratulations!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar