Beep Beep

13:56
Beep Beep -

Last night I had the experience of a lifetime as far as taxi drivers go. I stepped into a taxi during rush hour. The driver expresses to throw me back into my seat. "Where you going," I said: "Please turn on the meter." He smiles: "Okay Boss." I say, "So and so Hotel." Then shock of all shocks, it is a miniature T. V. got on his dashboard. He has seen a kung fu movie while driving! to be bad enough to ride what we call normal traffic, but during rush hour. Insane!

I tried to reason with the man, but would do everything he was referring to how big the fight scenes were. I finally got so irritated that I raised my voice: "What do you do with your own life is one thing, but you're not going with my play!" Whether he understood, or there was the sound of my voice, we will never know. He turned the T. V.

The next morning, off I go to Kuta had to get some things. I welcomed another taxi, and I realized, as the pace quickened worm could we together, but the outdoor heat and the weight of my head (hard night) kept me moving ride. How ever get this man a license I'll never know. Maybe in a box Coco Crunch? What a way to start the day!

When we, I finally reached my goal forgot I had just a big note in his pocket. The meter charge was only a fraction of them. Surprisingly, he had the change that he take a few notes retorted. I said, "You owe me more." He is smiling in this way, saying: "No, for me" "What the hell does that mean if I want to give you a hint, that's my business," "No, for me.?!", This time with a menacing look. I gave him back the same look and insisted on my money. He threatened, then call the police, I was more than happy with. He hit one of the missing bills in my hand and then started screaming and pushing me out of the taxi. To say the least, I could not believe this guy. I found myself thinking, this is worth? I wanted to give him a tip anyway.

I slammed the door and did not look back, although you could hear its horn blasting away. So now that I have caught your attention here are some tips from various trippers on this planet. If you happen to be around Singapore bopping you not expected to tip, but it is graciously accepted. Off to Brazil? No money, no honey. Absolutely not! A definite no no. What are you doing in England? Pip and all that kind of rot. Of course, my good man, it would show bad form not to do. Yes butts safely. Bangkok, ahh country man. Not only tipping allowed, but all that goes along with it. You can poison on that one bet. How are you in Germany? If you do not tip it will ask you for your papers. New Zealand. "God's Country". They make enough from the meter. So much for that. France, ahh gay Paris. Ooh la la. When you tilt you can not get your money thrown back in your face. Sahib you're in India, if you are not in the Groovy Guru, it not only to be expected, it is prayed. When the moon meets the eye like a big pizza pie, that is Italy, just like the pizza everything goes. A knife and a cork, a bottle and a cork, which is the way you spell in New York. You'd better believe it, if you have no less than ten percent tip you are guaranteed a lot of insults that who knows what may result. Now that you know have been on a need basis, many happy tipping day.

Chow Mein, Salvador Bali

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar