A Little Snip of Heaven

13:32
A Little Snip of Heaven -

Indonesia may seek a difficult place for an address. It is no longer a surprise to me that next 101-26 is, and there are three 52 AEOS on a single road. I am not a resident of Bali and while Rob Peetoom Hair Spa Search, a growing sense of frustration from my third time ride was built on Jl. Raya Petitenget. When I finally I was admittedly a little weary in the Hair Spa, but what. For a great place to claim sanctuary after a bit of a mistake as a place of pampering

I went to the reception where the immaculately presented Receptionist greeted me with warmth and my fear, frustration and stress started forward from that moment melting. Rob Peetoom Hair Spa is a beautiful place filled with beautiful well-dressed people. The venue is intimate, open and remains very close to nature. A lily pond keeps the lobby companies with stone steps the way to the salon leads. I had preconceived notions about what my experience would be like; I had high expectations that had Rob Peetoom, AEOS Hair Spa exceeded.

I was scheduled for a 60-minute treatment and a haircut, but found myself a bit nervous about my haircut. Everyone has had at least one hair-disaster; Mine in the range of orange hair, an afro of binding and a boy, AEOS haircut that reduced me to tears. Over the years thinned my trust in hairdressers, and I was less adventurous with styles. to find a good barber, may be difficult. You must be confident that their experience and skills with your individual style to be compatible and to translate what you imagine in a Reality within reason of course. This I believe is not an easy task, and like any form of art, hair cutting is not free from subjective opinions

Hair Consultations are the first step of all treatments. a diagnosis of the condition of your hair and what products were overcome diseases are used. The 60-minute treatment includes a hair-holding and hair mask, head, neck, back and hand massage with hot stone therapy and reflexology. My hair was dry and frizzy therefore the Extreme and Real Control Redken area was used to solve these problems. Rob Peetoom Hair Spa favors Redken because of its quality. I was guided by a thorough explanation through the steps and a short description. The massage and hot stone therapy made me unbended and had regressed my hair to its healthy form.

After the 60-minute treatment, I had the feeling that everything would be in order and the world was happy and carefree, in fact, I was then led into the salon to a chair my hair be cut. Meanwhile, I knew I could relax and enjoy myself as well as my hair in the hands of people was, whose agenda was best look my and feel as opposed to the execution of the latest trend on my hair. I was surprised and delighted when Rob Peetoom came over me cut my hair to give. He asked me what I wanted, and I said, Äúwhatever you think best, AEU, he advised me to say that to Hairdressers be careful who shears are happy. Grossing cut my damaged ends and a cut that flattered my face has been proposed, that is exactly what you want from a haircut. Shaver was used to cut my hair, the preferred Rob because of the fluidity that exists, and although shavers have a mixed reputation, it is much like any artist, AEOS choice in tools to express themselves; Use the tools that you can control the master and to achieve the results that you are looking for. was after a good chat and cut my hair, it was perfectly styled for my face. I was grinning from ear to ear, delighted with a fantastic haircut and a treatment that made me feel wonderful. They would not be able to beat the stupid smile off your face.

A great hairstyle is more than just cut hair. It can give you that the encounter with those hard rock customers to like a bounce in your step, sparkle in your eye or the confidence next week. And even better, even after I have washed my hair, I'm still in love with my new haircut! It isn, Äôt only the great service and the results that the people who find their way to Rob Peetoom Hair Spa. This Hair Spa is the choice for even royalty; You go out confident, relaxed and feel beautiful for a blissful treatment under a peaceful setting, and privacy. The design and location is unique, which is why Rob's Hair Spa introduce in beautiful Bali, chose instead a profitable Jakarta. This is my new piece of heaven on earth, and I will be definitely go back to take a break from reality and only about myself feel good.

Rob Peetoom Hair Spa
Petitenget 16 Seminyak
Bali Indonesia
T: + 62 361 738 363
E: Bali@robpeetoom.nl
www .robpeetoom.nl

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar